Friday 14 May 2010

Polka.Button Earrings

I finally got round to taking some pictures yesterday of the earrings I've made recently using the polka dot buttons I posted about before and some vintage lovelies I found at Lincoln's Affordable Vintage Fair.

Lovely pinky coral polka dot buttons, also available in purple...
Bright pink and slightly larger buttons
Diddy lilac polka dots, also available in black and red for a more retro twist!
Beautiful vintage buttons, the detail on these is so lovely!
Some more vintage ones, photos do not do these buttons justice, they are a beautiful amber which catch the light magnificently
Coming soon to a folksy store near you! But if you cant wait for that then just message me for more details!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...