Saturday 17 September 2011

Website design preview

Drum roll please.......


Here are some sample pages I mocked up on Photoshop. More content will be added to the pages eventually, but i'm really just working on the design and layout etc at the moment...

Home page, which will hopefully incorporate my blog. Once I work out how!?
 About me page... pretty self explanatory?
Shop page, which (until I get the website shop up and running) will link to external shops on folksy and Etsy, although I am not currently selling on Etsy, it is my intention for vintage products... one thing at a time though!
Any and all feed back would be so so so appreciated! do the colours work? is the font clear enough? layout and scale ok? Spelling mistakes (that one is likely!)? any other tabs on the menu bar that would be useful? Whatever you can think of, no matter how small! Please enlarge images to see them more to web scale. Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look! Also, if you know how on earth this is all meant to work, I would be grateful of any advice, I'm just making it up as I go along at the moment!!

2 comments:

  1. CMS is the most impotent factor to reduce site design time and difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this so interesting Website design! I really want to be thankful for the way you have putted it here.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...