Wednesday 7 July 2010

New stock

Wow 3 weeks is a long time with no blog! I've been so busy making more jewellery and sewing that the time has just flown by! Preparations are well underway for the Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre this Sunday, I've even got some tasty little things to share with you this morning before I chain myself to the sewing machine for 24 hours!
I finally got around to turning my polka dot buttons into pretty little earrings! The buttons measure 13mm and come in 14 different colours, all as lovely as the last! Each pair is £4 but if you come down to the fayre this Sunday you will find these little beauties on offer, 2 pairs for £6 while stocks last! Perfect if you cant decide which of the 14 colours to choose from! But if you can't make it on Sunday, any left over earrings will be up on my Folksy shop next week!

These two colours are my favorite as they match perfectly to my Polka.Button colours! Yum.

Introducing... Polka.Button's handmade buttons! I've made a small range off button packs using some truly scrumptious fabrics including some vintage, Cath Kidston and Liberty fabrics! Packs of 6 19mm buttons with metal backs and shanks only £5! Again, what I don't sell Sunday will be on Folksy next week!

Well I'd better get on with today's sewing! Hopefully see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...