Monday 12 July 2010

Norwich Lanes Fayre

Yesterdays fayre was a roaring success, the sun was shining (unbearably at some points as we had no shade all day!) and loads of people turned up for what was a great day of shopping and entertainment! Unfortunately I didn't get to see much of the fayre as I was on my stall most of the day, but what I did see looked lovely! It was pure Norwich at its independent best!
Here's my little corner of the lanes, looking a bit wind swept!

A little selection of my wares and displays.

I still have a bit of stock left over from the fair, which I will put up in my Folksy store this week with any luck. I also had a bit of interest in my bunting that was being used as display so I have decided to set up a custom bunting service, where you can choose colours, fabrics and length to fit your needs! So if you're interested in this service then send me an email with what sort of thing you're looking for and I will get back to you with some fabric options.
This is the stall with which I was sharing a space, the lovely ladies (and Will!) of Amity Vintage, who made an absolute killing on the day with all their lovely vintage treasures! It was so great to share a space with them and I can't wait to do more fairs together! They will be stocking their online store very soon and I will let you when they do!

Thanks you so much to all friends and family who turned up to support us and help out behind the stall and keep us company and thanks to Martin and Will who helped us a lot with the setting up and packing away aspects. Finally thank you to everyone else who came down and made the day such a success and for all the kind words and encouragement! I hope those of you who purchased from Polka.Button or took a card found your way here! Please keep checking back for updates, you can follow the blog in the right hand column and find my facebook page and contact details in the 'Contact Polka.Button' page at the top of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...