Monday 14 June 2010

Cufflinks, finally ready!

The manufacture process has fully evolved now for my fabric button earrings and cufflinks! It took awhile but they are now finished to a high enough standard for me to start selling them. The method I have used ensures they are very strong and long lasting! I may start selling these soon on Folksy or I might have to wait till the Norwich Lanes fayre so I have enough stock for my stall! If you would like a pair though just leave a comment or email me and they will be reserved!

Boys like blue right?
Top cufflinks are 100% cotton, bottom left is a Liberty of London print cotton lawn and bottom right is a poly-cotton.

Yellow for the summer? The ones on the right are a personal favorite, definitely have a retro charm about them! Both 100% cotton

Retro red and green dots, both 100% cotton.

Cufflinks are silver plated and £8 a pair they will come in a personalised gift box or a handmade pouch to keep them cosy in the sock draw!
Earrings coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...