Friday 5 August 2011

New Collection

I call this collection 'Roses and duck eggs' because of the beautiful colours. These handmade fabric buttons can be turned into Earrings, Cufflink or just left as Buttons! I think F5 is my personal favorite, I may have to make up an extra pair of earrings, as part of my stock control tests you understand....

Oh and remember these little beauts?
Well I finally worked up the courage to turn them into earrings...


The colour in the photos not great as the blinding sunlight is giving me many issues today! I only have enough of these buttons to make 2 pairs and my head and my heart are having issues trying to decide whether I myself need a pair... Hope your enjoying the blinding sunlight where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...