Monday 11 July 2011

Success!!

Yesterdays Fayre was incredible, even the rain managed to hold off for most of the day! The EDP were covering the event and have a Photo Gallery online of the day (See if you can spot me!).
I hope that those of you who made it had as good a day as I did, although its always a shame that I never managed to actually wonder around much and experience the fayre in all its glory but it was lovely meeting all the people who popped along to Polka.Button and a big thank you to those who purchased something or took a card and found your way to my little slice of the world wide web, I hope you enjoy my blog!

I managed to take a few pics of my stall and new products before I started selling...

 
 Vintage embroidered tablecloths. These went down really well, which I am very pleased about because they are so beautiful I wish I could keep them all, but I don't have enough tables! Remaining tablecloths will probably make it onto Folksy shortly.



 Vintage china trio stands, these beauts got a lot of wonderful comments and a couple of sales to boot, I will be putting the rest on Folksy today. Promise!

 'Say it your way' cards. Beautiful fabric covered cards to personalise. I'll be doing a post about these soon, so stay tuned!

 
Haberdasery table.... Vintage china pincushions, one still remaining, on Folksy today! The vintage dress patterns sold brilliantly once again and I even got a few offers from people asking if I would be interested in buying some. The answer is YES. Always yes!

Right better get photographing and Folksying... Don't forget, you can follow me on Facebook for the most up to date posts, news and offers and also have a look at some of my 'likes' while your over there for some of the best shops and designers Norwich has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...