Friday 2 March 2012

Facebook

I've decided to give in and allow my page to become a 'Timeline'. At least this way I can make it look the way I want it to before the switch over... I have a handy little hint for all of you who have pages that will be switching soon....

The cover photo dimensions are 851px wide x 315px tall. Simple as that! If you're far more creative and have more time on your hands than I do, you could do something very unique and a little crazy like this...

As I have had to design a new graphic for my cover photo, I have decided to start the grueling but necessary task of re-branding Polka.Button... starting with this blog! What do you think? I felt like the old branding didn't reflect the direction I am now going in, focusing on vintage much more... 

Etsy banner


But I must stop faffing on the computer, I need to go get stuff organised for the vintage fair on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...