Sunday 29 May 2011

Booties on Demand


The knitted booties have proved to be a hit again at the fair today and they've also been sold at The Hub Gallery in Sleaford. They are the perfect present for that special newborn baby in your life or indeed that special baby coming into your life! The pattern suggest they are size 0-6 months but as with all baby clothing, this can vary greatly from baby to baby, so if you have any queries please do contact me.

My mum does the knitting (it would take me at least a month per shoe!) while I finish them off with the signature polka dot buttons. The yarn used is wondersoft pearl double knit which is an incredibly soft acrylic yarn, perfect for babies. Whats more they are completely washable (40 degrees) and can be tumble dried!

They can be made to order in these 5 different colours (or I will try my best to source a yarn to match your needs) with buttons to match. Ivory booties can be made with which ever colour buttons you would like (as indeed can all the other colour booties).

Colour samples. Click on image to enlarge detail.

If you would like a pair of booties made to order or have any special requirements please don't hesitate to contact me. I will then arrange payment and delivery as soon as possible, Booties are £8.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...